Saxon and the MiniBull

CatStina

SBT Lover!!
Today Saxon and I met a Miniature Bull Terrier named Jack! He came in to get groomed at the shop. Jack is about 10 years old and was a rescued 6 years ago when he was about 5. He is super friendly and goofy, but he has sort of terrible legs and feet, poor guy. :(

He and Saxon were the same size! They got along really well and wanted to play, but Jack's family wanted to get going.

I would totally have a MiniBull some day, they are such neat dogs and a more manageable size than a full sized Bull Terrier.

Out of all the dogs I meet walking my pups around the neighbourhood the dog I most covet and want to steal is this sweet little mini bull terrier, he is such a character everyone on the block knows him!

Flyinsbt

Love MiniBulls! I wonder if this poor little guy had poor nutrition as a pup? I've not seen one with that kind of messed up legs before, but poor nutrition as a pup could cause it.

CatStina

SBT Lover!!
Love MiniBulls! I wonder if this poor little guy had poor nutrition as a pup? I've not seen one with that kind of messed up legs before, but poor nutrition as a pup could cause it.
I wouldn't be surprised! According to his owner, when they got him at the age of 5 years old, they were his 5th home. He had patchy fur, itchy skin and wasn't potty trained yet. Poor buddy. :( Even still he is the happiest little dog! :)

Staff online

Members online