A Newb from Massachusetts!

PeggyPup

Love my BC and Pap!
Hi everybody! I'm excited to be joining these forums, dogs(animals in general) are one of my passions in life. My name is Peg, I'm a young'n at 18 years old.

I currently have two dogs. An 8 year old Border Collie named Luke and a 4 year old Papillon named Oliver.

Here's Oliver:

And here's Luke. Oliver was just a puppy here, and he liked attacking Luke's tail....

There are a number of different dog breeds I like and would perhaps like to have and love some day. I watch all the dog shows on Animal Planet and love guessing the breed or breed mix of any dog I see.

We also have a cat and a bird. This is probably the smallest number of pets we've ever had. I guess that's it for now, hope to see you guys around! :)

Maxy24

Hi and welcome to the forum! does your cat happen to be black and white too? Both your dogs are beautiful, I hope we get to see many more pics. I am also from Massachusetts and am just a year younger than you :)

PeggyPup

Love my BC and Pap!
Thanks for the warm welcome all! :)

We certainly didn't plan the black and white pairing. When we saw Oliver we fell in love, and it just so happened he was like Luke's mini-me. To this day, people ask if Oliver is Luke's puppy. :lol-sign: Haha, I guess they don't know dogs....

When we were looking at the kittens we saw a black and white one we considered her just to complete the pattern! But she wasn't the right fit for us. Still, it would have been a funny sight to have all black and white pets!

All the dogs in your signatures are beautiful too! Can't wait to get to know all the great dogs on the board!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Ack! You have my two favorite breeds! I hope to add a border collie to my crew one day soonish. :)

Oh, and I'm loving the papillon tongue Oliver's doing. Two of mine do that ALL the time (see my avatar)

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
WELCOME :) you have a beautiful pair! im a huge fan of papillons and oliver is just the cutest thing!

again, welcome to chaz :)

I have a german shepherd named Kenya

PeggyPup

Love my BC and Pap!
You have a beautiful pack of paps, Laurelin! And yep, Borders and Paps are in my top 10, naturally. Sounds like we may have similar dog taste! And I love the Pap tongue. He couldn't fit that thing in his mouth if he tried! We've been hoping to add more Paps to our family, because your signature is true...we could never get enough Papillon love!

Thanks for the welcome, Fransheska! Your GSD is GORGEOUS! I love the all black face! GSDs have a special place in my heart, they're great dogs. :)

Members online

No members online now.