Anyone seen Bonster around lately???

Renee750il said:
. . . gasp . . . choke . . . wheeze . . . tears starting . . . your :eek: 1979 911 is gone???? Are you all right???? A cabriolet? Which motor? How many miles . . .

I'm feeling nauseous AND faint . . .
I knew you were going to be upset as soon as I read that, Renee. :) Just sit down and put your head between your knees.... Think about baseball.... :D

Hair, nothin! They'll drag me off the chair and lick me to death unless Bimmer rescues me - which he won't. He's always loved getting someone at his mercy and holding them down to tickle. He really does tickle! On purpose! And the louder you laugh and gasp for air the more he tickles. :eek:

bonster

Disappointed :(
hey renee - it was a 3.0 SC Carerra with just 80,000 miles, with targa top. I had always wanted one and when I got the chance just had to have this one.... it was one of the last 'proper' ones without computers etc - a proper 'old school' sportscar, in guards red, of course!
I've had it for some time though, and did a lot of weekend driving in it as well as taking it to the south of France (Nice, Monacco) for a great driving holiday some years back.... but with it being just too nice for everyday use and inappropriate for out here it had just been stored for the past couple of years... insurance is expensive, and UK gas is heading for $8/gallon, so it made sense to sadly say goodbye :( (but not before a 'last blast' !!)
Amazing though what performance (150mph+) and style (elec windows, leather seats etc) was available in Germany 26 years ago though!
You'd have probably liked my previous "toy" too, a 1989 Merc 560 SEC ("magic carpet ride")... a real monster supercar, that was hard to part with too... but now I've decided to be sensible and cut back to just one, modern, sensible(ish) car (yawn!)

and Twilight, hey Liverpool isn't that bad!!! Some of my (Irish-connection) folks are still up there!! but they often moan about the weather :D

Twilight

Boxer Rescue
Twilight, hey Liverpool isn't that bad!!! Some of my (Irish-connection) folks are still up there!! but they often moan about the weather :D

And rightly so, the weather here is crap the last couple of day, hoping it wil get warmer soon, still waiting for the supposed heatwave that was meant to come, over a week ago.

Looks lovely were you are though,
but wouldnt mind moving to Rhodes i love it there.

Bonster, I've got something similar to your other toy . . . 1988 BMW 750il. Charley still laments his 1969 911, even though he has a 1971 911 targa stored, a new 3.0 motor and transaxle for it in the warehouse and the 1986 928S. He drives a little 4 cyl. Toyota pickup everyday though. The one that kills me is the 2002 he has parked - it needs about $500 and a weekend to put it back on the road.

Now, I'm the kind of person who would drive a 911 most of the time, lol!

Members online

No members online now.