i got my puppy

poeluvr

:D sry i havent written in so long but im so happy, we got our little doggy finally today im so excited. hes 7 weeks (which i know is young, but i took ur advice and asked her for at least another week) he is so small, i am so happy

poeluvr

i wish i could but i cant i dont have a scanner:(
hes so tiny though, ooo i love him, hes walking around right now , now hes playing tug of war with my braclet. im gonna post his story, of how i came to get him in a few minutes:)

nedim

Thats cool. Do you have a digital camera so you can post the pic?

poeluvr

oh yea i have one, i dont know how to set it all up though so it goes on the computer.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Congratulations Woooowooooo We Are Happy For You!!!!! :)

Well if all else fails, if you take pictures on a camera, have them put them on a cd too then you will have them on your computer.
Cant wait to hear more about your puppy.

poeluvr

nope. i just gave him a bath. he doesnt care much about water but he was so cute to bundle up afterwards, yes i have that cable, i think ill ry and figure that out. today i was hoping we could go for a walk but hes so small he couldnt go that far, and he didnt like his leash, but whenever i would be a few steps ahead of him he'd run after me, and follow, he is so sweet, i love him!
now i actually feel like i belong on this forum, uve all made me feel so welcome!
how aare all your dogs doing?

ohmai

I recently got a 8wk puppy a few days ago. He's sooo adorable also! But he chews on EVERYTHING, and it hurts too! I know he's still young, but his bites are actually painful. I walked my puppy for a while, he sat down after about 5 or so minutes. I guess he's to young to walk that long, lol.

Members online

No members online now.