Poms, Chis, Shih Tzu, Chin, Eskimo...The List Goes On

• Thread starter savethebulliedbreeds
  • Start date
Should have tried to find out their location and sent the authorities. Could have had them shut down? 60 dogs sounds way extreme to me...sick sick sick

L

LabBreeder

LMAO @ the dumb woman. :) I think it's so funny that she can't take the truth and removed her guest book.

bubbatd

Maybe we did some good today !!!! All her praises are gone !!! High 5s Chazers !!! All I said was "welcome to the world of Back Yard Breeders !!!"

S

savethebulliedbreeds

I found her location in her contact info. It is Box 424, Foremost, Alberta. I hope maybe we did some good.

Senna

just watched an episode of animal cops miami and the had a store where almost all dogs had kennel cough or some kind of diseas.They shut him down but checked back in and let him keep his pet store!!!i was soooo angry!

L

LabBreeder

I sent an email asking why her guestbook was removed? Was it because of the truth being posted recently? :) I wonder if she'll answer?

S

savethebulliedbreeds

Im just wondering why my first post was edited and the link to the breeder was removed?

Maybe we did some good today !!!! All her praises are gone !!! High 5s Chazers !!! All I said was "welcome to the world of Back Yard Breeders !!!"
I was thinking the same thing!! With no praise such as that, maybe more people will be driven away from them (not that guest books even matter, but I guess to some impulse buyers it does :confused: ). :p

S

savethebulliedbreeds

Wow I just noticed that...only monitors can delete it right? :confused:
Yeah, I think so. I would like to know why it was removed though. I don't think I did anything wrong by posting it, especially since I have seen other people here post bad breeder websites. I checked and their links are still there. Hmmm.

bubbatd

It was edited by Lynn.... I don't know all mods by first name ... or posters .

Members online

No members online now.