Just one...

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
LOL! I think it's an optical illusion, the girls are really tiny. He's probably right around 15-16" and 23lbs. For comparison sake, Zuma is 18" and Zinga is 18.5", both weigh 24lbs.
Webster would fit right in, if not for his color scheme.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Tell him that we don't judge based on color, only physical size.
He is glad that you look beyond superficial qualities and judge only by what's really important.

(Cute pic btw :) ...though that snow is scary lol)

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Your dogs are so gorgeous. As Zip grows, he looks much more obviously koolie over BC. Those ears are so dang cute.

Equinox

I love the colors you picked for all of them. Zip is starting to look like a grown up dog now! Can't wait to see him fully mature and next to Zinga. Even now, you can really tell that Zip Tie's a boydog and Zinga's a girldog.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
They are precious! I also really want one of those collars! I've been looking locally but haven't been able to find what I want. I'll heck out gundog supply!!

SaraB

They are precious! I also really want one of those collars! I've been looking locally but haven't been able to find what I want. I'll heck out gundog supply!!
I really like them so far! My only complaint is that the ID tag is brass and the hardware is silver. So that drives me a little crazy. They are great collars though for muddy hikes!

Members online