How far do you live from your birth place?

How far do you live from your home town?

• I still live in my hometown!

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • I live within 50 miles.

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • I still live in the state (or whatever you call it in your country)

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • I got the heck outta there as soon as possible!

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • Fresh baked banana nut bread.

Votes: 9 13.6%

• Total voters

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I voted banana nut bread cause 1. I like it and 2. I didn't voluntarily leave my birth place. My whole family moved when I was 12. I was born in Houston, Texas and I live in Nashville, TN.

CaliTerp07

Born and raised in Southern California (my parents have lived in the house for nearly 30 years now), but I live just outside Washington DC. So....2500ish miles?

I picked "still live in my hometown". Technically, I live in the next town over, but my current house is about three miles away from the house we lived in when I was born until I was four. We then moved about six miles away, and lived there until I was 17, and then we moved to where we are now.

So, I've lived in three places in my life, and they've all been within a ten mile radius of each other.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Well I still live in the same house that I've lived in since I was 3 years old lol. And the house we lived in before here is only like 10 miles away.

And I'll never be able to move much further away - I have a large, close-knit family and everyone still lives in this area, it'd be too hard for me to be away from everyone.

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
Too far :(

Across the Atlantic Ocean. I was born in Düsseldorf, Germany, and now live in Indianapolis. I miss it so much.

I voted banana nut bread - because I miss it wholeheartedly.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Born in Bloomsburg, PA.
Now reside in Burnsville, MN.

About 1,100 miles. No plans on going back. :)

Taqroy

I'm about 60 miles from where I was born and 120 from where I grew up (and where my parents still live). Same state though. I can't imagine living anywhere but Colorado - I love it here.

like 30kms away from toronto. Ive never moved far away from the city lol. Furthest was prob about 40kms. We will eventually move to Oshawa, then that will put us a little further. But not by much. Although Ryan wants to move closer to toronto, as he works for the city of toronto. But I dont want to move closer to it lol

ACooper

I now realise I needed more options!

"Moved away due to circumstance (got married, needed work, etc) but would love to live closer to home" really needed to be up there! DOH!

LindaJD

I live in the same state. As soon as we retire, husband and I are leaving it. I like my town but hate the state. I don't want to go to far away from my kids though. As long as I leave this state I will be happy. Can't be in a city either. I cherish my privacy too much.

Members online

No members online now.