The Poodles look like... Poodles!!

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
I took some more pictures of the puppies haircuts today. Most of them came out blurry, but what can you expect with puppies!

Tsuki before:

Tsuki after:

Lincoln before:

Lincoln after:

Peeing AND sniffing a flower LOL

Together shots before/after:

xpaeanx

awwww.... they don't look like giant fuzzy lint balls anymore.... they were kinda cute that way. LOL.

They look great!

Last time you posted pics, I said they looked soo big for toys but now I realize it was just HAIR! :rofl1::rofl1:

They are soo beautiful.

Are they from the same place? (I totally missed where they came from, so sorry if you already went over this)

bubbatd

Nice cut !!! My neighbor had her standard poodle groomed last week ..... puppy cut which I love !

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Nope, they are from different people/places. I think Tsuki will stay Toy sized.. Linkie may push to Mini size if he gets any bigger. He used to look the same size as Kiba... not anymore! :lol-sign:

Nope, they are from different people/places. I think Tsuki will stay Toy sized.. Linkie may push to Mini size if he gets any bigger. He used to look the same size as Kiba... not anymore! :lol-sign:
They are structurally soo similar but obviously different colors... thats why I asked... Elle is actually over toy size too but not quite mini size... if they sized poodles the European way here, she would be a Dwarf poodle.

Members online