This is SO NOT "ALLOWED" in my house!!!!

noludoru

Bored Now.
Awwww! He is definitely the most beautiful ACD I've ever seen. Although coming from the person who hasn't seen a whole bunch, I guess that doesn't say a lot. But he's beautiful in my book. :) And so is your couch. I think I may have a case of couch envy now.

Aussie Red

Rebel With Cause
He looks so comfy there. I think your sofa will now become a hair catcher lol. Why not mine are. Put a sheet over it and instant doggie bed. Ciaza is cute or is it handsome as always.. Goes off sniffing and hug s her two ACD's because now they are unloved too LOL

Red_ACD_for_me

Ruled by a RED boy!
Thanks guys! I don't know what got into this boy...terrible two's maybe LOL! He will be two in June and has never ever tried to get on a couch or a bed. This is the remaining love seat left of my old living room set and so I put it in my middle room which is kind of like a play room for both my daughter and Caiza :D Ever since I moved the couch to the other side of the room he has been thinking I moved it just for him :rolleyes: I think Caiza feels as if the cats can lay on it then so can he ;)

Doberluv

When I first saw that picture, my first thought was how well he matched. He could be mistaken for another throw pillow. He's very cute. No wonder you had to forget the rules and grab the camera!

mrose_s

BusterLove
i'd have to say 3rd cutest. but thats only after our 2 mixes.

thats buster in a place he isn't ment to be. thats the telephone table that was in the hall.

Members online