Brand new foal

Kootenay

There is a semi-feral herd of horses that live in an area I like to walk the dogs. I was down there the other day and found a brand new little baby. So sweet! I couldn't help but take a bunch of photos. Thought I'd share them here!

Little giraffe legs...

Toller_08

Adorable! Very nice pictures also, as always! How nice that you have such a beautiful herd of horses that you regularly get to see, too.

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
Adorable! It might just be the exposure, but it almost looks like he/she could be a champagne... but the eye look a little dark for that.

Kootenay

Adorable! It might just be the exposure, but it almost looks like he/she could be a champagne... but the eye look a little dark for that.
I think she is just a light dun - probably will end up like her mom who's in some of the pictures.

One of my horses is actually this little one's great-grandfather! And he is the exact same colour as well :)

He was used as a stud by the people who "own" these horses for a few years and then I bought him, so it's pretty fun to visit the herd and see a lot of his grand and great-grand babies!

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
I think she is just a light dun - probably will end up like her mom who's in some of the pictures.

One of my horses is actually this little one's great-grandfather! And he is the exact same colour as well :)

He was used as a stud by the people who "own" these horses for a few years and then I bought him, so it's pretty fun to visit the herd and see a lot of his grand and great-grand babies!
You'll need to post more pictures of your horses sometime then! :) I'm going through horse withdrawal since I probably won't be able to adopt an OTTB for a few years or so at least.

Kootenay

You'll need to post more pictures of your horses sometime then! :) I'm going through horse withdrawal since I probably won't be able to adopt an OTTB for a few years or so at least.
This is my guy I just mentioned - Dancer. He's a QH/Appy cross. Looking super fuzzy at the moment with all his winter fur. My sister is on him in this picture.

Members online

No members online now.