Group Shot Shenanigans

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
A few weeks ago I attempted to get a nice fall pic of the group while the sun was shining and the leaves were ablaze with fall color...

^THAT is the face Webster makes when I forgot to cue the stay and trot off across the lawn, only to find Kim and Mira wrestling right behind me...

I actually made it home in time to see my dogs during daylight hours today, and decided to try again...and actually cued stay this time...success! Sorta.

Okay so they look all serious and Mira was trying to use her X-ray vision to figure out if I had a ball in my pocket, but at least all three were present this time!

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Webster is so handsome. :D

All your dogs are gorgeous. You have such a nice variety of both serious and goofy.

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
I love Webster's prim little sit, all perfect, and looking like its a pain to be in the same picture as the two girls. Poor little man :p

Kim and Mira are beautiful as always, I love seeing pictures of them :D

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Thanks all, these guys crack me up :)

You have such a nice variety of both serious and goofy.
Yeah, Webster takes himself SO seriously that is, ironically, hilarious. Mira is completely lacking in airs, and just takes Work (as defined by her) seriously. And Kim...a crazy combination of Queenliness and silliness, intensity and apathy...lol

I love Webster's prim little sit
That may be the best description of Webster's sit that I have seen yet lol!

Members online

No members online now.