doggy perfum

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i am sick to death of MAry's roll on mole..i swear if she designed cologne..her first product would be ROLLONMOLE! Why why why! We are heading for the tub again two days in a row..they must be really waking up in their dark little tunnels! I want to invent a antiroll collar..any ideas? What is your dog's favorite scent to wear just for you? Once at the park Bronki and mary dove into a dead deer..i gacked all the way home..Bin chose a delightfully rotten snake once..and that was the worst of all! He also rolled on irish spring soap. My old boss thought i should do a commercial for the soap, but i kept thinking yeah he rolls on dead snakes too Yuck!

Thankfully, neither of the girls are big on rolling in stuff. Bimmer only does it when he's on a big hunt, and he manages to somehow not stink when he comes in :confused: I feel extremely lucky, considering all the stuff there is on a farm for a dog to roll in!

Oh, and my three are the mole death squad right now. You can see the tunnels all over the place, punctuated by pits and there are dead moles and voles all over the yard . . . I really wish they'd leave the moles alone; they are so good for the soil and eat grubs and other not-so-beneficial bugaboos.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
That would be a Mary heaven just think of all those wonderful dead moles to roll on!!!!! GAck..yuck! I keep my evil eye on her at the dog park..i even see that shoulder, and that is where the roll always starts..going down i hollar a loud NO!!! She knows i don't want her to do it. Now she has Vic rolling too!

The girls love to please us with poop/mud/dead animal (whatever is available at the time). BLECK!!! And it's so hard to get the smell out....we usually have to shampoo at least twice.

Members online