The Venting Thread

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
spam....spam spam and more spam.....and I"m not talking about the food. :mad: I spend more time cleaning up spam than I do reading threads. :mad:

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I'm pissed off. When my car broke Josh wouldn't let me use the truck to get to and from work. Now his truck is broken and he didn't even ask to use my car. He just said he is taking my car tomorrow and Monday to work. I told him no and that I'm more than willing to drop him off at work but he said no and he is taking my car anyways. Nevermind that I have plans and need my car. He said I have to change my plans. He can go sit on his finger and spin.

Lyzelle

I was trying to look up the "best bath salts". I like Bath and Body Works but they are a tad pricey.

Google brought me to 2 full pages of drug forums and the like.

I still don't know which bath salts are best for colds, tension, or muscle soreness.

But I know which brands won't make me a zombie. FTW? Unknown.

yoko

I'm pissed off. When my car broke Josh wouldn't let me use the truck to get to and from work. Now his truck is broken and he didn't even ask to use my car. He just said he is taking my car tomorrow and Monday to work. I told him no and that I'm more than willing to drop him off at work but he said no and he is taking my car anyways. Nevermind that I have plans and need my car. He said I have to change my plans. He can go sit on his finger and spin.
Uh yeah exactly. There is no reason why you can't drop him off so both of you can do what you need/want to do.

darkchild16

We are Home.
Uh yeah exactly. There is no reason why you can't drop him off so both of you can do what you need/want to do.
Yep thats what Jeremy and I do because we only have 1 car. Tomorrow I have a birthday party with the kids and he has to work I drop him off keep the kids entertained in town until its time to pick him up and go home.

UGH my own vent. We have a group called Network of Need for my community. Its basically like freecycle. Well this one group of people are ALWAYS after ANYTHING. I think they get things JUST to have them. Ive been listing a few things on there but mostly I just ask people privatly now because im sick of seeing the same people ask for it. Today someone was giving away a group of stuff that would have been GREAT with our move and she told me they were mine and then some other girl comes in *I* wanted them (one of the girls who grabs everything posted) and then others do it. So now they are starting a huge long arguement about it. :rolleyes: AFTER they were already "given" to me. It especially gets to me because everytime Ive wanted multiples or a friend posted on a excersaucer that I was already told I could have I worked out something with the other person. All the women who are posting over these I have been nice to and letting them have something we didnt NEED but would have been nice to have. This is the only thing that I REALLLY wanted the whole thing of and now they think its cool to fight over it :(

Last edited:

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I have no problem dropping him off but apparently he needs to pick the guy he is working with and said they have to run to home depot to get material etc. I have a dog playdate scheduled tomorrow and a meeting with my counselor on Monday. Plus, Zoom is in town and I was sorta hoping to meet up with her for a short bit. :( I'm so mad right now.

darkchild16

We are Home.
I have no problem dropping him off but apparently he needs to pick the guy he is working with and said they have to run to home depot to get material etc. I have a dog playdate scheduled tomorrow and a meeting with my counselor on Monday. Plus, Zoom is in town and I was sorta hoping to meet up with her for a short bit. :( I'm so mad right now.
Then he should ask if you can help them do these things real quick and then go do your own stuff. Theres ways of being a adult about it.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Then he should ask if you can help them do these things real quick and then go do your own stuff. Theres ways of being a adult about it.
That would require him to be logical lol. His other argument is that since its out in Alexandria it would waste too much gas. His priorities are always more important than mine no matter what.... If there is one thing I've learned from this marriage its that. *sigh*

darkchild16

We are Home.
That would require him to be logical lol. His other argument is that since its out in Alexandria it would waste too much gas. His priorities are always more important than mine no matter what.... If there is one thing I've learned from this marriage its that. *sigh*
Thats one thing Im lucky about with Jeremy its very common for men with his disorder to be that way but I can tell him point blank you are being a ass and hes like oh sorry and we work something out.

((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

is this something you can bring up with the marriage counselor with him?

yoko

You picking up his friend going and getting the stuff and coming back would be the exact same amount of gas.

darkchild16

We are Home.
You picking up his friend going and getting the stuff and coming back would be the exact same amount of gas.
Logic. Yoko haz it :rofl1:

You know Amber I would even ask him point blank what would you do if I had to work. My car is not a free for all. I pay for it and I pay for the convience of having it available to me.

Members online

No members online now.