Before Nolu Rats Me Out...

SharkBait

I have a confession...

I posted a few new Matisse pics on flickr, before letting you chazzers get first peek... I know, I'm a terrible person! Forgive me..? :(

:p

Well there's only 3, and they're not quite chewbecca/toller08/all-you-other-amazin-chaz-toggers standards, but sure.
Y'no I've barely taken any pics of Matisse over the last couple of months, only because the lack of light outside frustrates me! The only lens I've been able to use is my nifty fifty, and that's not good enough! Bring on spring!
Yes, yes. I could use the camera flash... but I just don't like the look of outside 'flashed' pics :( Dunno why, I'm just weird. I need a flashgun is what i need!

Anyways, enough of me ranting! Here's wee Tisse.

Finally, yay! Matisse is stunning in black and white. Strange how it can change so much on an already black and white dog.

noludoru

Bored Now.
I completely forgot about ratting you out. :rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

Those pictures are GORGEOUS, and you just don't post enough Matisse pics as it is. :p He's such an elegant little dog.

Toller_08

I love your pictures! Everything about them is fantastic. And of course, Matisse is looking as beautiful as ever! He's adorable. :)

SharkBait

aww, thanks for the compliments guys :)
well chaz is where i get my inspiration from, and why i got more involved with photography to begin with.. so thankin you! :]

Oh, and Matisse blushed in embarassment with all the nice comments about him!

Juicy

aww, thanks for the compliments guys :)
well chaz is where i get my inspiration from, and why i got more involved with photography to begin with.. so thankin you! :]

Oh, and Matisse blushed in embarassment with all the nice comments about him!
A blushing dog??

I don't believe you, I need pics :p :lol-sign::D

Members online

No members online now.