Some Frisbee Pics

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Sweet pictures! I love the stark contrast between the dark dog and the snow.

And those legs. Lovin' the stretch. Looks like you guys had fun!

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Great pictures!! You took those? You're definitely improving!!!! (Hope you don't mind me saying so) Those are fantastic!

The dog is stunning as well!

Great pictures!! You took those? You're definitely improving!!!! (Hope you don't mind me saying so) Those are fantastic!

The dog is stunning as well!
Well thank you! I did cheat though, I bought a better lens :) I still am not comfortable enough with my skills to drop a grand or 2 on something, but I did find an 85mm f1.8 for a good price and it seems to fit a lot of what i'm looking for. Other than not having a long reach, it is a great lens. I still have more misses than hits, but it is addicting and I still need to learn the editing process. These just have a quick general preset done thru lightroom.

I did have some video too I was going to post, but I have to chop those up a bit or they'd get boring.

She is a rather good looking dog. She'd be another cool dog I'd like to own, but no way i'm putting 3 bitches in my house :) I'm crazy, but not that crazy.

I'll be up at the Isanti county fairgrounds in May, the 17th-19th I think for the Mondio ring championships. Stop on by. My services are cheap, some might say free. But you get what you pay for :D

SaraB

I'll be up at the Isanti county fairgrounds in May, the 17th-19th I think for the Mondio ring championships. Stop on by. My services are cheap, some might say free. But you get what you pay for :D
What?! My mom lives in Isanti! I know some killer hiking spots if you need something to do. Also, I'll totally check it out!

Members online

No members online now.