Can't Believe It

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Whaaat? I cannot believe silly Travy is two!!! That's just crazy. I hope he gets super-duper spoiled & has a wild b-day party, with lots of balls. :D

I teared up seeing all those pics of him... I've loved watching him grow up, I remember when you FIRST said you were getting a Koolie and I was like "no way". I really, sincerely would love a puppy by Trav someday, he's one of the most amazing dogs.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! (although I'm a little late)

he is such a handsome guy, and you both make such a happy cute pair!!

SarahHound

Happy birthday to Traveler tomorrow!!! I can't believe its been 2 years either, I still remember waiting patiently for his flight to pass, before you could pick him up!!!

He shares a birthday with one of my cats :)

I'm sad, we had gross weather today so couldn't do anything outside. So we spent the day snuggling. Not his ideal day but it made me happy.

Anyways, that was a really sweet collage, you can see how he really hasn't changed except his big head ;) He's gotten so big! And so fit! And just so darn happy. It's been a joy to have you guys here. Except it hasn't been two years. You know its not nice to lie right?
His outlook on life has stayed the same from when I first saw him in the crate at the airport and he looked at me and wiggled his butt, wagged his tail and was begging to come out. Ready to take on the world!

Happy birthday, Traveler!

Enjoy your birthday hip xrays! ;)
:rofl1:

Happy Birthday Traveler!!!! You have set the koolie standard incredibly high, I hope the new additions are even a fraction as cool as you are!
Hr knows it :p And our girls are going to be amazing.

Whaaat? I cannot believe silly Travy is two!!! That's just crazy. I hope he gets super-duper spoiled & has a wild b-day party, with lots of balls. :D

I teared up seeing all those pics of him... I've loved watching him grow up, I remember when you FIRST said you were getting a Koolie and I was like "no way". I really, sincerely would love a puppy by Trav someday, he's one of the most amazing dogs.
I'll be honest, teared up a bit doing it and looking through pictures. He's my boy.

And I remember you when I first posted the pictures being like "Wait, you're getting a REAL Koolie??"

Members online

No members online now.