Hmmm...tootsie rolls are missing

filarotten

Fila the love
When I left for the store today I grabbed a handful of tootsie rolls. I took two with me and laid the rest on the kitchen counter. (Oops! I forgot the possibility of counter surfing while I was away) When I returned they were missing. While there is no evidence, all three are suspects. I do have however have my suspicions as to who did this dasderdly deed. Unfortunately I can't prove it. There isn't a smidgen of tootsie roll wrapper anywhere in the house. ( I believe they must have been inhaled) When I questioned all three of my fur children about this incident, no one hung there head in admittance or tucked a tail. They only thing I got were three of the most innocent looks you could ever imagine, and wagging tails. I have considered lightly dusting the counter with flour to see if there might be evidence of paw prints. However the thought of this was dismissed, as the the cleanup might be rather tedious. I will wait until this evening and look for evidence in the yard.
Hopefully everything will come out alright.

filarotten

Fila the love
Sorry I never finished this yesterday. Company came, and I hit submit before I finished. I was pretty sure it was the brindle dog child.
Well, now I am convinced, on his way outside he made sure to try and sniff the candy jar. lol What I was wondering can the tootsie rolls cause any health problems? Cocoa is one of the ingredients. He seems fine today, but just wondering.

Members online

No members online now.