My Dog Surgery

Marla

My dog is being tested for Insulinoma. They are saying that surgery is the best thing to remove tumor on her pancreas. I would love to hear from anyone that has had this surgery done on their dog. I am very nervous about it. Were hoping that she is in the early stage. She does not have seizures right now. Her symtoms are no energy, panting once in a while. If anyone out there could send me their experiences with this would be greatly appreciated.

Marla

Insulinoma Disease Help

Marla said:
My dog is being tested for Insulinoma. They are saying that surgery is the best thing to remove tumor on her pancreas. I would love to hear from anyone that has had this surgery done on their dog. I am very nervous about it. Were hoping that she is in the early stage. She does not have seizures right now. Her symtoms are no energy, panting once in a while. If anyone out there could send me their experiences with this would be greatly appreciated.
Now she has been tested positive. We have an ultra Sound test next Friday. That will show if she can be operated on or not. I would love to know from someone out there who has been through this and what your outcome was. They say if treated early theres a 90% sucess rate.

Members online

No members online now.