The musing thread

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
You know it's hot when your dogs new favorite toy is his water bowl! :rofl1:

Talon has been bringing the water bowl everywhere, wether it's full or not T_T Thus the giant puddle on my couch. But it's kinda cute. He sat on the couch for a while cuddling with it and gently licking the water slowly. LOL

Dogs6

Plus One
I found a place looking for a working pupil. I have met the boss a couple of Times and he's a really nice guy I'd have no problems working with him whatsoever.

main problems with it are, it's a live in position, miles away from home and I have 2 other jobs that it would conflict with.

But I would learn SO much! And if it was better paying than my other 2 I would take it. But I feel I owe my other employers more than that. And I would need to quit at the end of summer and while I would possibly get one job back I don't think I'd get The other. But I WOUKD learn SO much!!!

Sorry for rambling on!

Xandra

Ever seen (or read) We Need to Talk About Kevin? Really well executed and thought-provoking story. Makes me think about nature vrs nurture and what would I do if that was my kid, and dammit Ezra Miller is pretty (and suave!). :lol-sign:

kaykay21

herder brain & drool face
You know it's hot when your dogs new favorite toy is his water bowl! :rofl1:

Talon has been bringing the water bowl everywhere, wether it's full or not T_T Thus the giant puddle on my couch. But it's kinda cute. He sat on the couch for a while cuddling with it and gently licking the water slowly. LOL
where is the video?

GipsyQueen

I keep reading the title as "the NURSING thread." :cool:

I also scared my SO because I was reading mommy thread last night. :rofl1:
I left my laptop open for a few minutes and came back to him looking at me like :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

I'm watching a gardening segment on the morning news and they are talking about slugs.

There is a product out there called Sluggo. SLUGGO. *dies laughing*

Also it amuses me that he's comparing the slug-attracting qualities of 5-6 different kinds of beer.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I'm watching a gardening segment on the morning news and they are talking about slugs.

There is a product out there called Sluggo. SLUGGO. *dies laughing*

Also it amuses me that he's comparing the slug-attracting qualities of 5-6 different kinds of beer.
Hahahaha we've used sluggo to try to save our strawberry plants once... pretty sure it didn't actually work.

I really want this. BADLY. But I can't make myself spend $20 on a t-shirt.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....71272894527.73033.34145704527&type=1&theater
That's an awesome shirt. Now I want it too.

Ever seen (or read) We Need to Talk About Kevin? Really well executed and thought-provoking story. Makes me think about nature vrs nurture and what would I do if that was my kid, and dammit Ezra Miller is pretty (and suave!). :lol-sign:
I haven't read it yet, but I did buy it my last book-pile from the thrift store!

sillysally

Obey the Toad.
I'm listening to the Old Testament on audio book (in the middle of Leviticus) and have learned more about the methods ancient Hebrews used to sacrifice animals than I ever wanted to know. And as if the description itself wasn't enough the audio book is complete with sound effects. I had to skip over some parts because the sound of "sloshing blood" was just too much while eating breakfast on the way to work. Gross.

On the plus side the voice of "God" sounds like Rafiki from The Lion King.

Saeleofu

I went to the zoo today for half an hour as a guest, because they're open late today, it was cool, and I wanted to take Logan on a trial run (he was awesome of course). I'm always amazed, when I play guest, by what other people are excited about.

There's a giraffe! OH LOOK IT'S WALKING!!!!!!!! :rofl1:

Look! A SQUIRREL!!!!!

OH MY GOD IT'S A GOOSE!

And of course... "PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

joce

This drives me nuts every time I watch swamp people....how the heck does a pole in the mud with a string on it hold an alligator?!!!

I didn't think I was physically capable of sleeping in this late anymore. Guess I was running on a pretty big sleep deficit.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
These thyroid pills are so tiny it took me a second to find it in my mouth and realize I hadn't even swallowed it. I think this design may be flawed.

These thyroid pills are so tiny it took me a second to find it in my mouth and realize I hadn't even swallowed it. I think this design may be flawed.
As a recently out of the job pharmacy tech let me just tell you that those kind were the bane of my existence. Especially the people that insisted they be cut in half.

Or when they got a 90 day supply and my eyes would go cross-eyed counting them.

GipsyQueen

The NSA better not be listening to MY phone calls. -.- I bet they are though. Homeland always gives me a hard time. :mad:

Members online

No members online now.