Make sure you have Tyr with you...

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
if you're ever attacked...

by a tow truck...

or more accurately by yellow flashing and strobing lights...
:popcorn:

Doberluv

Are there suppose to be pictures in those spaces between the text lines? I don't see anything there. Hmmm. So, what....he got into attack mode this morning, ready to defend you from the flashing tow truck? Good boy. Your mom needed to get up anyway. :D:p

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
Are there suppose to be pictures in those spaces between the text lines? I don't see anything there.
Nope. No pictures.

Hmmm. So, what....he got into attack mode this morning, ready to defend you from the flashing tow truck?
Stealth mode protection, which is when he's really serious. And that would have been fine. Easy to sleep through the silence of it all. Until he stood on my head. And bounced over the top of me on his way to check the other windows.
:rolleyes:

Good boy. Your mom needed to get up anyway. :D:p
His mom needed four more hours of sleep...;)

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Well, between Tyr and Xena, we have the tow trucks, plastic light up snowmen and turtles covered, then. :rolleyes: :D

Oy. I feel your pain.

Kharma hates them too, ever since that jackhole asswipe douchecanoe twatwaffle vulture jerkoff dickhead illegally towed the truck with her in it.

It's been over a year now . . . about time for them to be sent out on another wild goose chase in that big-ass expensive tow truck for hauling big trucks :D

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
Oy. I feel your pain.

Kharma hates them too, ever since that jackhole asswipe douchecanoe twatwaffle vulture jerkoff dickhead illegally towed the truck with her in it.

It's been over a year now . . . about time for them to be sent out on another wild goose chase in that big-ass expensive tow truck for hauling big trucks :D
:rofl1:

Kharma does know how to hold a grudge.

Eddie, if we add the corgis in there, we're also safe from birds flying into the window. Sadly, the birds are not necessarily safe.

Members online

No members online now.