Random Pictures

noludoru

Bored Now.
They're from my trip to Colorado. I edited them there and meant to post them. :p I have loads more, though.

Sawyer is SO BORED by Zoom talking to Renee.

I, however, make my own fun. By sticking a pegasus on her head.

And telling Sawyer we'll go on a walk.

WALK?

THIS. IS. NOT. A. WALK.

Nor is this, but whatever.

This is just torturing Sawyer, though. A stuffie AND a tennis ball that he's not allowed to eat? I'm evil.

Zoomy's hair:

There was a dog park trip where I got terrible pictures:

noludoru

Bored Now.

And Necho and I got sunset pics (I think he took this one), but I only edited one.

And I took pictures of him:

And he took a bunch of me, but this is the only one I'm posting and that's because I'm not making a funny face:

That's it for now. I promise I'll have more this week. I have hundreds to go through, though.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I love you, I miss you and damnit I want to see you. Next time you go to CO let me know and I will see if it's possible for me to make the venture up there... and next time I'm back in VA I'm going to tackle you woman!

noludoru

Bored Now.
I love you, I miss you and damnit I want to see you. Next time you go to CO let me know and I will see if it's possible for me to make the venture up there... and next time I'm back in VA I'm going to tackle you woman!
Well at least someone left a nice comment. :rofl1: I might be there this winter. I'll let you know well in advance, and if it's possible, you and Josh should come up to visit for a few days. :)

But is it the kind of picture she CAN post publicly . . . .
:rofl1:

No, those are the ones I post on flickr. Duh. :p

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I'm just now getting a chance to see this...

Whyyyyyyy did you post that picture of me?? I thought we agreed I looked like some weird version of myself and that picture should never see the light of the internet!

Just for that, I'm holding Pegasus ransom. :mad:

noludoru

Bored Now.
I'm just now getting a chance to see this...

Whyyyyyyy did you post that picture of me?? I thought we agreed I looked like some weird version of myself and that picture should never see the light of the internet!

Just for that, I'm holding Pegasus ransom. :mad:
Because it's so awesome. :p it was another picture we decided should never be uploaded.

And you can't hold pegasus ransom. I'll get Necho to steal her from you. NECHO, ATTACK!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Geez I miss Sawyer and Zoom. You all look like your having a ton of fun. Glad for all of you.

Members online

No members online now.