Orson would like to tell you something.....

ACooper

U guyz all comes over to mah howse and helps wiff da yard workz.........den we play K?

P.S. Bring foodzzzz!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
YOU can come over here and play in our yard and help us with our work, then we will come over and help you!!!! Great to see him, he looks just grand.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
I hate yardwork but I imagine it would be fun accompanied by Orson, lol. My friend has a dobe... he's a trip.

ACooper

Thanks everyone :D

Yes, Orson was a HUGE help in the yard today, if by helping you mean constantly being so close he'd literally run into my bum, and of course finding those dirty yard toys he thought was lost forever and bringing them to us to clean for him :rofl1:

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Awwwwww....

(PS - dobes are never any help in the yard... they practically demand that you quit working to watch them in their adorableness. ;) )

ACooper

LOL snark, no snakes around here unless you count the *VERY* occasional garter snake.........but I haven't even seen one of those in a few years! So come on over!

And laur, we were going to head to the park today but now that's canceled! Thunder storms complete with hail :( Maybe tomorrow.........

Members online