Pics Pics and Pics

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
The pic quality is really bad cause I had to use the computer camera to take pics of photo's so they are sorta bad but oh well lol.

This is Lucas BEFORE he got shaved to the skin! LOLHe weighed less then and wasn't fat but his fur was so fluffy and thick it made him look fat LOL:

And this is Lucas AFTER the shaving when his hair grew back:

See the difference!!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
This is Lucas as a sweet baby!! The previous owners gave it to the humane society to give to his next owners:

And here are a few pics of Sage and Mickey. They where dogs that always got out and came to my house. I'd be routinely returning them to their owner, but the dogs where sooo sweet! I tought them to sit and saje to sit pretty. lol Mickey was shy and just followed Sage wherever he went. Oh and it wasn't the owners fault they kept getting out, they tried everything they could, but couldn't watch them all the time and the landlord wouldn't allow the dogs inside (although the dogs did go inside a lot LOL).

This is sage sitting pretty:

Both of them sitting and waiting for their treats LOL:

So yeah lol there they are :p

Last edited:

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
LOL Nedim, He is isn't he? LOLOL I have a better pic of him as a pup but it shows the faces of his previous family and I doubt they'd want me putting pics of them online lol.

I know Keyodie! His hair is so much flatter and less fluffy. THe coloring also changed somet.

keyodie

Keyozilla
Babyblue5290 said:
I know Keyodie! His hair is so much flatter and less fluffy. THe coloring also changed somet.
Yeah, in the picture, his fur looks a little more browinish but AFTER the shave he looks more whitish/grayish/bluish/prettiesh. :D I don't really know how to explain it. :rolleyes: Obviously

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Oh it wasn't my idea! I was really really really against it! lol, but my opinion has no weight to it. The stupidest vet in the world told my parents to shave him so he wouldn't get hot spots (he had one at the base of his tail) and that it would help him cool down in the summer :rolleyes: like I said "stupid vet!" LOL Anyways, my mom started shaving him herself and shaved almost to the skin :eek: it was WAY too short! I told her but as I said my opinion doesn't have much bearing with them. She did one strip and gave up and took him to a groomer who did the rest. So it was a mix of a stupid vet and my parents knowing nothing about dogs and not caring what I told them. :rolleyes: LOL

He looked real funky when he was shaved! :p

keyodie

Keyozilla
lol, it's a good thing you turned him over to the groomer! :D jk

Hey, the results aren't that horrible! :D

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
LOL I'm just glad his fur didn't grow back in patches! :eek:
He would have looked freaky!!! :p LOL

Members online

No members online now.