She's gone...

dogsbestfriend

Talk to the Paw!
My Stella is gone. She passed away on Wednesday:(
She just turned four last month.

She got hit by a car. I am devastated. The house is so empty without her and I am so lost. Everywhere I turn, I expect to see her there, but she's not. I've been having to get out of the house because I just walk around in a daze and it just drives me crazy. And it's worse when I come home- she's not waiting to greet me at the door . It's just so quiet and lonely without her.

I never would have dreamed this would have happened to her. We live in a wooded area with only one neighbor. And that's who hit her. I took it for granted that she was safe here, but I guess I was wrong.

Anyway, she was very special. She was sweet, friendly, and so goofy at times. She was the best dog that I ever had. I will miss her terribly.

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
I'm so sorry for your loss :(

Perhaps an underground fencing is in order next time?

Thats always my number 1 fear with my pup.. I couldn't imagine it coming true. :(

Blondie

I'm so sorry for your loss. I just lost a puppy too, yesterday. Pain is overwhelming and almost unbearable. I can't drive alone, I feel her with me and I hear her little noises, it's horrible. I understand what you're feeling.... :( RIP sweet Stella.

bubbatd

My heart is with you .....it's hard to forgive ourselves when we lose a friend this way . R.I.P.Stella .

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm so sorry. Stella is at peace now with all of our loved ones. Take each day one at a time and remember all the good times you had with Stella.

I'm so so sorry for your loss!!!!!!!!!!!:( There is such an empty void when we lose one of our fur family. ((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Members online

No members online now.