Blurry Hooligan Madness

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Bait bait bait...2 vs. 1

Burnin' grass. Weeee!

Mira demonstrates how to pick up a flat toy and reverse direction all without slowing

Kim comes in low from the side. Macadamia Nut takes the rather less elegant bludgeon approach.

I GOT IT I GOT IT!
Yeah kick up your heels and flaunt it, babydog.

Heyyy hows come nobody's chasin me? I got the toy... *sad*
(Hey Cookie you got a little foam on your face there, kid. Kinda gross)

And then Mira lured the puppy away and dashed back for the steal. The game is on! Which way will she go????? Hip block! Bait, bait...

Puppy fell for it! Synchronized spinning!

SUPER EXTRA BLURRY final shot!

I really need to just get this on video. Or get my camera cleaned.Or not take pictures of running black dogs in the evening.

Still...good times :)

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Thanks guy :) I love how well these guys play and get along. Such brats, each and every one of them!

Webby was over in the flowerbed the whole time, hunting for fallen ornamental pears and pretending to be an only dog ;)

And Cookie really is growing like a weed. 35lb. I have a feeling she is going to mature much earlier than Mira did. She's such a monster lolol. But she's also extremely focused and very sweet -- today she was playing agility with me in a full training area with a BC screaming over the A-Frame and jumps only 20' away (no fence) and a kid running around the ring with a plushie dog on a leash (lol) and she was flying onto the teeter to play "smash it to the ground!" with me hehe. And charging through tunnels and offering to take (4") jumps and tires and running through her paired set of 2x2s and in general being a frighteningly bright and engaged puppy. And she was left in my soft crate for 45 minutes while I worked Mira and chatted with people and played with a friend's new rescue BC...and my crate is totally unharmed. Whew. And then she gently snuffled a 4 month old human baby and played with a 3yo human and pretty much was everything a Flatcoat should be.

Members online

No members online now.