I may have to get rid of Yoshi

JessLough

Love My Mutt
:( ugh that sucks big time, but luckily it's something that will/can be fixed within a couple months.what's worrying you making you think you will need to rehome her? Is it cost of food? If its something as simple as having money to feed her, I'm sure we could get a PayPal going rather than rehoming/foster her out. You may not be able to feed her the best of foods then, but surely it's better than putting her through a rehome?

yoko

:( ugh that sucks big time, but luckily it's something that will/can be fixed within a couple months.what's worrying you making you think you will need to rehome her? Is it cost of food? If its something as simple as having money to feed her, I'm sure we could get a PayPal going rather than rehoming/foster her out. You may not be able to feed her the best of foods then, but surely it's better than putting her through a rehome?
It's not really the food she doesn't eat a lot. But if I lose this job I'll need to move in with a friend in the city to find a job. There are only about 6 businesses here in my town and none are hiring and she can't have pets.

If it comes to someone having to watch her I can give that person the $200 left in savings I have for her.

joce

Do you know what your score is now?

Get a capitol one prepaid card. It looks like a regular credit card on a credit check. Make sure to pay it on time every month.

Don't get a bank card because they can tell its because of a credit issue. And it never even reported when my bf had one,didn't do him one bit of good.

I think this is it
http://www.capitalone.com/creditcar..._1010_CARD_TGUNS11_CCBRWALL_C3_36_T_CP40515RW

there is a fee but its what you have to pay when you have no credit. when your credit improves you get a better card. and pay it off and you have no insane rate.

My friends who have awful credit have had good luck with buy here pay here lots. But they also overpay like crazy. But its what they have to do to get a car because they can not get a co-signer.

I might be able to do a leg of a trip if she came through here if needed. But I really hope it does not come to that.

Bailey08

I unfortunately can't take her (Bailey is still trying to work through adding Grace), but I will definitely pitch in to help any way I can, including helping to find a home (temporary or otherwise) if necessary. She sounds like a great dog. How old is she?

yoko

Do you know what your score is now?

Get a capitol one prepaid card. It looks like a regular credit card on a credit check. Make sure to pay it on time every month.

Don't get a bank card because they can tell its because of a credit issue. And it never even reported when my bf had one,didn't do him one bit of good.

I think this is it
http://www.capitalone.com/creditcar..._1010_CARD_TGUNS11_CCBRWALL_C3_36_T_CP40515RW

there is a fee but its what you have to pay when you have no credit. when your credit improves you get a better card. and pay it off and you have no insane rate.

My friends who have awful credit have had good luck with buy here pay here lots. But they also overpay like crazy. But its what they have to do to get a car because they can not get a co-signer.

I might be able to do a leg of a trip if she came through here if needed. But I really hope it does not come to that.
I do have one of those but it's just a $300 limit. That doesn't really help when you need a downpayment of at least 2k :/

My score I have brought upt but it's still not great no one would be writing home to brag about it.

I unfortunately can't take her (Bailey is still trying to work through adding Grace), but I will definitely pitch in to help any way I can, including helping to find a home (temporary or otherwise) if necessary. She sounds like a great dog. How old is she?
She's 7.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I really hope that you can find a temporary solution so that you won't have to rehome her! It's awesome how so many chazzers have offered fostering so far!

joce

The card just means your credits showing something. It puts it better than some if you've at least got that.

Hillside

Original Twin
Is there a buy here/pay here lot near you? They don't do credit checks and some of them are kind of shady, but if you need a car, you need a car.

Members online

No members online now.