I guess Santa delivers to the good kids early! :)

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
So, while I was home sick today, enjoying some snuggle time with the dogs we got a surprise. Santa came early!

I will apologize up front to Cynthia that I didn't get many pictures of the opening process, but I did get some video (that is taking forever to upload). Here are the few pictures we did get. I'm hoping to get one of all three of them sitting by the goodies in their matching collars - maybe after Cali has parked her engine into neutral for the night. :p

I'm trying to open this package...do ya mind?

Got it!

I work smarter not harder...let him do the work, and steal the extra!

Why you were working to open the toys, I stole the bed. Now, I have a bed and toy and you only have a toy!

Charlie in his adorable new collar!

Cali blew off the toys and went straight for the bully sticks. She had already finished hers, so I made her model with the loot.

All the loot! I also got some delicious cookies that I have hidden away. ;)

Thanks so much Cynthia and of course Morgan, you guys did awesome! They love it all and look so cute in their matching Christmas collars!

Cali says thank you too...

http://youtu.be/oTCnPJCiorI

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Love you crew <3 and what great presents!

Now I feel like I need to add to my package! lol

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Awwwww... Yay! I'm glad everything arrived okay, and that everybody likes everything. :D I had soooooooo much fun putting it all together!

ETA: Yah... I went a little overboard. But it was SO FUN! It's my first SS year! :p

Toller_08

Wow, you guys sure got lots of great stuff! The best part of your gifts though I think is that we finally get to see some new pictures of your crew!

Nefarious

Cynthia, I'm Ashley's husband and I want to say thank you as well for the gifts...even the non doggy ones that I have enjoyed a couple of! :D

Thanks again!

PS - what kind of sewing machine do you have? I've been wanting to buy Ashley one and don't know what to look for.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Cynthia, I'm Ashley's husband and I want to say thank you as well for the gifts...even the non doggy ones that I have enjoyed a couple of! :D

Thanks again!

PS - what kind of sewing machine do you have? I've been wanting to buy Ashley one and don't know what to look for.
I'm so glad you are all enjoying everything! :D

I'll PM you about sewing machines, because it might get a little lengthy. :p

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
YAY! Finally, we get to see new pictures of Ash's crew!

Awesome gifts! I knew whoever received Cynthia would have some very lucky puppers- those collars are ADORABLE!

Members online

No members online now.