School! HELP! (Advice? Slap to the face? ANYTHING?!)

dignity

Pyr Pressure
1st -- Congrats for going back!!!!

2nd -- If you like accounting, that's great! I know with me, I do computer work and some nights, when I get home, I really don't want to SEE a computer. If you worked with pets and had a rough day and are tired of dealing with slobber and don't want to throw that tennis ball one more time (though I don't know how you could tire from those things ;) ) you can't just say 'sorry pets, I've had enough animals for one day' <again, don't see that happening, but I don't work in the field>.

You might be able to find a company that does stuff for animals. One of my friends works in IT for a pet insurance company (Friday's friendly pets are welcome in the office). Or you can always volunteer at a shelter or even just work with your own pets a little bit more.

joce

I think its a great choice and congrats for going back!

You will always be able to work with animals and this way you will not get burned out. You can do rescue or foster,guide dog stuff etc. And this way you don't have to worry so much about affording your own animals. Techs work their rears off and tend to get paid crud.

Members online

No members online now.