Wales bans shock collars

darkchild16

We are Home.
My father and I and our ENTIRE hunt club use them while on a hog hunt. Do the dogs always get shocked NO! Are they a safety measure YES!! because IF the hog starts turning around to ATTACK we can shock the dogs which breaks their fixation on the hog and GET THEM BACK TO US. Before they end up DEAD with HOG TUSKS RIPPING THEM APART!!! Lets see a slightly shocked dog vs. a DEAD dog. Which would you rather have? But then again I geuss you want to Ban hog hunting as well???

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
DC, dogs should live in a bubble! Protected from all discomfort! Get with the times, I mean, duh. :p
Confined to a bubble would also be unacceptable.

Don't y'all know, dogs are supposed to be running loose with their wolf and coyote cousins??

pitbullpony

BSL Can Be Beaten
Can anyone point me to a website that has Wales (or even any country that has banned shock collars); banning the new shock collars for horses, banning spurs or curb bits, or for that matter crops, dressage whips or longe whips?

Ooooh, maybe you're onto something there. A huge ant farm for dogs! We can make it a bajillion acres big, and then control the climate inside so they never get hot or cold, and make sure they only eat all-natural foods. And because they're totally contained, nobody would have to wear a collar, and they'd be free to live out their lives without human fetters and interference. Sweet!

I'm in Oklahoma. Our soil is sand. My dogs would be fine. (Except for the fact that they'd kill each other in the space of about 10 minutes if thrown into the ant farm of freedom, but hey.)

Members online

No members online now.