Hello from CT

Finally got around to joining. I live in Northeastern CT with my 2 dogs, Bailey a 11 year old mix breed, and Ace, a 2 year old GSD. Ace is training in Schutzhund, Bailey actively competes in the sport of napping, and eating (although he did some obedience and agility in his younger days ;) ).

Hi from NY! What group are you training with? I'm sure we will cross paths at some point ;)

Hi from NY! What group are you training with? I'm sure we will cross paths at some point ;)
I think we might have already... Any chance you were at the trial/conformation show here a few weeks ago? Looking back through my pictures, I remember seeing a stunning little fluffy sable pup...

I think we might have already... Any chance you were at the trial/conformation show here a few weeks ago? Looking back through my pictures, I remember seeing a stunning little fluffy sable pup...
Yeah I was entered with my puppy! How funny is that? Lol

FG167

Wow! Lol look at how many you know already!

I have two GSDS for IPO as well...one's a sable fluffy :)

Welcome, looking forward to more pics! ;)

I know I'm already facebook friends with several of you, I recognize your dogs! :p

I usually prefer stock coat on a GSD, but her dark fur and fluffy ears are just about the most adorable thing ever. I wish the pictures had come out better!
I am lucky to have such a great club to close to train at. I only drive about 15 minutes to get there. Lots of great people and amazing dogs :)

Members online