Please send good thoughts to my dogs, I'm terrified.

TahlzK

Please pray and send good thoughts for my dogs, please. I am terrified something bad is going to happen.

I am in Bali. My dogs are back home in Australia. I fly home Thursday night at 11Pm and I'll be home Friday mornng, it's Tuesday afternoon noon.

My IDIOT older brother has done something very very frigging stupid and the police may raid out house. I have my friendly Lab x free roaming of the yard. I have Serenity, my Kelpie x who is on her zipline, who is a bloody **** bite risk! and I know how storys add up when police meet a unfriendly dog. This is Australia.. I don't know if they would hurt her if she is restrained.. but i know she will be barking/trying to bite.

The good thing is, my friend has put them in a kennel. I'm worried Serenity might try and jump the kennel as she is a jumper.. There is a tarp over the kennel but I don't know how securely it's held down. I didn't think this was going to happen so I didn't secure it %100 like i should have. I then worry what if they dig out? The set up where Serenity is on the zipline will need to happen if they dig out.. I am sure Serenity would stay in the yard but I don't know..

I am scared shitless I am going to go home to one less dog. I'm mainly scared for Serenity. She hasn't had any exercise so I worry she may try and jump. I'm worried about the noise they will make in the kennel but thats not my biggest problem, I just hope they don't escape it. I worry my brother will put her back on the zipline and let him roam.

I am scared. I am miles away from home, I wont be home for a few more days. I am worried something bad will happen in regards to Serenity. I am hurting so badly right now. I can't do anything. She's my heart and I'm terrified. Sunny is friendly so I don't need to worry as much but she isn't friendly.

PLEASE send good/positive thoughts.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Wow... such a scary situation. :( Your bro sucks.

I really hope your dogs are safe when you return. Can your friend take them to her house for a few days, or even board them at a kennel?

TahlzK

Thank you.

I highly dislike my brother right now. I am going to talk to a friend who could possibly take them but I dought it. I may try and look in to boarding kennels actually.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Maybe your brother needs to turn himself in vs. causing a raid?! That would certainly solve allll the issues, but it would require maturity and responsibility and it sounds like those might be two traits he's missing.

yoko

Is there any way you can go back sooner?

also is boarding an option for an aggressive dog there? The ones around here won't take them if they have aggression issues.

Red Chrome

I feel so sorry for your dogs. Same ol same ol no matter what forum you are on.

Barbara!

Sending good vibes...):

And ps, **** happens...everyone here knows that. You went on vacation for a week to Bali, and your brother is a total idiot. If anyone here or anyone anywhere else claims you should have had a plan for a situation like that, they're out of their mind. You're a good owner and you love your dogs...you'll figure it out. Lots of good vibes coming your way.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Leave the "other forum drama" on other forums, people.

TahlkZ, I hope your dogs are OK and you arrive home safely. It sounds like a "lesson learned" about your brother, too.

TahlzK

Thank you for the kind words.

Thanks Barb. Yes, how the heck was I supposed to see this was going to happen. I'll be contacting a friend later today about the dogs to try and sort something out. I just can't believe this happened..

Eddie; We've known for ages my brother is screwed up but we couldn't really do much. He hasn't even been living here for a very long time. We just didn't expect him to be this stupid. Next time I go on Holiday.. The dogs will be boarded or I wont be going.

Renee; I'm counting down the hours.. If they behave and stay in the kennel, I know they'll be safe. I just hope they will.

yoko

We've tried. He's a selfish prick who only cares about himself and he is already hiding from what I know.
You shouldn't have left your heart dog with him then :/

I wouldn't rely on them staying in their kennel. I wouldn't rely on anything working out in that situation.

IMO you need to just get your friend over there and get your animals out.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
You shouldn't have left your heart dog with him then :/

I wouldn't rely on them staying in their kennel. I wouldn't rely on anything working out in that situation.

IMO you need to just get your friend over there and get your animals out.
That.

You say "how was I supposed to know this would happen?" and then go on about you know your brother does stupid things. A pet of mine would NEVER be left in a house with people who make poor decisions. EVER. I'd take them and live on the street before that happened. I'd cancel vacation before that happened.

Members online

No members online now.