In which Cali develops an infatuation with dandelions.. oh joy!

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
So, I took Cali out to play ball, armed with a camera.. hoping to get some nice action shots. However, the little demon dog had other plans; she proceeded to spend the half hour trying to eat dandelions.. which led to a bunch of pictures of her looking extremely happy and/or trying to steal a dandelion from me. :) I used my mom's Nikon D3100 this time, so the pictures should be better quality!

"May I pretty, pretty please have the dandelion?!"

DSC_1033 by Right Cute Cali, on Flickr

This is probably one of my favourite pictures of the day..

DSC_1031 by Right Cute Cali, on Flickr

"3.. 2.. 1.. I'm ready!"

DSC_0013 by Right Cute Cali, on Flickr

Her "serious" face..

DSC_0023 by Right Cute Cali, on Flickr

She really did want that dandelion, and didn't give up until she got it..

DSC_0027 by Right Cute Cali, on Flickr

DSC_0039 by Right Cute Cali, on Flickr

She only looks a tad demented in this picture, but hey! She is demon dog, afterall!

DSC_0059 by Right Cute Cali, on Flickr

"I'm dead.. you can all leave now.."

DSC_1046 by Right Cute Cali, on Flickr

I love this dog, even if she's demon-ish at times and chooses to test me. In the end, she's smart, friendly and has a bunch of energy to spare.. and she's pretty much perfect for me.

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
She is sooo pretty! When we get together for training I'll have to try and snap some action shots for you -- it's easier when one person can throw and the other can take pictures, lol.

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
Great pictures. Our dog loves to check out every plant he sees everywhere as well.
Thanks! And yes haha, Cali pretty much insists on checking out every little thing.. from a dandelion to a piece of trash. :p

She's so cute and looks like she has the biggest smile!
I might be biased, but I have to agree! :) and she definitely does haha, although it was pretty warm out today and we just got done romping around.

She is sooo pretty! When we get together for training I'll have to try and snap some action shots for you -- it's easier when one person can throw and the other can take pictures, lol.
Thank you, and haha yes, I just don't have anyone else to help me. :p I'm lucky enough to get my mom to help with training. Although, up until today, the weather was super crappy so we were kind of restricted in what we did.. as Cali is under the impression that she's made of sugar. :)

Michiyo-Fir

I think all Papillons seem to love munching on dandelions! The first day I met Nia she was eating every single dandelion she could find and she shakes and attacks them too. It's adorable.

Cali is growing up so fast and she's soooo pretty :)

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
I think all Papillons seem to love munching on dandelions! The first day I met Nia she was eating every single dandelion she could find and she shakes and attacks them too. It's adorable.

Cali is growing up so fast and she's soooo pretty :)
Cali just jumps on them like she's a cat and eats them as quick as she can basically, haha. I think she has a one track mind.. which is sometimes good, and sometimes bad. Once she sees a dandelion, she doesn't take her eyes off it until it's in her mouth.

And thanks! I can't believe how fast the year has gone by. It's hard to believe that she's 14 months old now.

What a lovely girl :)
Thank you! :)

Members online

No members online now.