Prego Roxy

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
I was laying with Roxy last night (I keep my pregnant dogs inside) and i put my head on her side and was listening to her belly rumble lol. I know they do that with out pups but i like to think of the pups too. I recently took her to the vet for anouther sonogram to take a look at the pups progress. Their most definatly five little babies ;) . Im so excited for it. She doesent really have a tummy yet since of course its still going to be awhile but I rub it more often. She's alot more mellow when she's pregnant and just good natured and nice to be around.
Just thought a update was in order :) .

Saje

Island dweller
I know. I've been thinking about you too. The time is going to slowly!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Glad to hear Roxy is doing well. What a great time for you 2 to enjoy with each other. Keep us updated as we are all expectant parents with you and Roxy.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
do you get a sonogram pic from your vet like people get? i didn't have a sonogram with my daughter, so it was a thrill to have one with my son. that little pic was such a treasure. I would like to see what a pup looks like..does it show how many? We never had that at the kennels either, i am from the stone age i guess. Just a calander marked with 62 days counted down.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
can u post? i have never seen a sonagram of a pup..does Roxy have cravings? Mayr's big secret treat was two spoonfuls of coolwhip...a gurl needs a pick me up when she's making a baker's dozen.

Purr

~3 Mutts~
Aw! Puppies! I looooove puppies...who doesn't?! Will you take some pics for us when they're born? They're huskies, right? Can't wait! I'm all excited now...LOL

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
where the pictures should be..just a little red x in the corner..

Members online

No members online now.