Chaz Puppies of 2014

Beezer babies are here! Born yesterday, 2/25. I'm kind of down cuz I'm not sure if I'm going to get one or not cuz 4 people want males ahead of me on the list and 3 people want females and what was born? Yep, 4 M and 3 F. I'm on the list for a female but at this point I'll take either lol! She said that 2 of the 3 people ahead of me that want females want show quality so we'll see as they get older if they're not what they're looking for and also factor in last minute cancellations so it's just a waiting game. If there's not a puppy for me in this litter I will probably wait until 2015 cuz I love her dogs. Now, onto the pics! These were all taken yesterday.

Mommy Poison and her babies.

F, Marlena. Named after the key female character in "Water for Elephants" who hung from her standing mother cuz this pup was born as Poison was standing up lol

F, Hannah. Named after her friend.

F, Bobette. Named after a pup from her last litter named Bobo as they are twins.

M, Jareth. Named after the guy in Labryinth with his eye liner lol

M, Steve. Named for Captain America. He is the smallest in the litter, yet strong.

M, Gold. Named after her friend's dog who passed away.

M, Seven. Lucky number seven. He was a surprise lol

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
Snitch is officially four months old and he's getting pretty good at this focus and self control thing.

Out and about town working on focus.

Focus and impulse control all in one! That's salmon jerky on the floor which he happens to think is the bomb and which also reeks to high heaven. Good boy. <3

And another watch me in the face of noms. For anyone who knows what a huge foodie Snitch is, this was a huge accomplishment for him. lol

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon
Ding! Puppies are done!

(Not my photo etc etc)
Wooo so exciting!

Puppies turn seven weeks old on Monday and I find out which puppy is mine THIS WEEK. :D And I fly out on Friday to go get her (but bring her home on the next Monday). So this time next week I will be in the states on my trip to get puppy! :)

Tortilla - I love Granite. Love her. Get her. She's the best. lol

WorkofHeart - Those Beezer puppies are ADORABLE!

Southpaw - Dober puppies??

Upendi&Mina - I'm sending you Hudson so you can teach him to be a good public citizen.

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon

Upendi&Mina - I'm sending you Hudson so you can teach him to be a good public citizen.
Kinda off topic but I think you're gonna appreciate the matching Fraggle Rock collars I got for puppy and Seamus. :p

Southpaw

orange iguanas.

Indeed they are Dobers!

Excited for the group of puppies this year!

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Sorry, I've been in a flurry of puppiness this week and have kind of disappeared from this thread. Lots of cute puppies coming, I see! Hurray for healthy happy new puppies and mothers :)

Tortilla -- I asked on the Good News thread when I saw your post there about Vegas, but it probably got buried -- is Puppy a On Target pup?

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon
Sorry, I've been in a flurry of puppiness this week and have kind of disappeared from this thread. Lots of cute puppies coming, I see! Hurray for healthy happy new puppies and mothers :)

Tortilla -- I asked on the Good News thread when I saw your post there about Vegas, but it probably got buried -- is Puppy a On Target pup?
Yes she is. :)

Members online

No members online now.