Look what Josh got me!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I think he is finally starting to understand my love for dogs

Also we had to board the dogs at my work the other night since we were with his grandma in the hospital. When we finally made it home and got in bed he had a hard time falling asleep and said its because he missed the dogs and didn't like the idea of them being boarded instead of home with us. Haha think I've rubbed off on him a little?

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
You've been a good influence -- and I suspect Cricket did her part too, lol.
Haha I think he missed her most... Don't blame him though. That dog is quite a gem.... And to think, without Chazhound I would have never known Cricket.... *tear* can you tell which dog is my heart dog?

Ah, I know how you are about Bamm, though. I think they all have a different corner of your heart :)

But there is something very different about the ones that haven't been so domestically bred. Impossible to describe -- you have to experience it. It's a different sort of bond, but you know that. ;)

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Ah, I know how you are about Bamm, though. I think they all have a different corner of your heart :)

But there is something very different about the ones that haven't been so domestically bred. Impossible to describe -- you have to experience it. It's a different sort of bond, but you know that. ;)
Touche'. I do have a very special spot of my heart for Bamm too and Joey has really grown on me so much as well.

But ya you are right
that there is something different about dogs that haven't been domestically bred. Not saying Cricket is better than other dogs, just different than dogs I'm used to. I can't put it into words exactly, but I think Leah probably understands what I'm talking about since she has Talla. I do really want another mexidog some day... They are such a privilege to live with.

Lol, it happens and it's awesome. :) My husband never thought he'd be able to name almost every breed he sees on the street, or give people dog training advice.
Same here. Josh has gotten pretty good at naming breeds. It's amazing how educated he is about dog food now as well. We were watching a movie and he saw bags of Iams food that they were feeding the dogs in the movie and he huffed about 'why would they endorse such a crappy food for this movie?' He always cringes if we are at a grocery store and someone is buying a crappy food. We had an event at my work a while back and we sell food at my work. He came by to hang out and ended up talking to customers about food and what to avoid and what are some recommended products... I was shocked.

Members online

No members online now.