Dog Biography

Rosefern

If you could write the biography of one of your dogs (past or present), who would it be and why? What would you call it?

I have a three-way tie...

My Rhodesian Ridgeback, Lorelei - she was the first dog that was truely "mine", the dog that introduced me to lure coursing and obedience. Her life ended way too soon - we thought we'd have forever. "Lorelei: Lessons from the World's Greatest Teacher"

My Shepherd Mix, Charlie - the stray that followed me home one day that turned into my first heart dog. "Charlie: The Best Mistake I Ever Made"

My Golden Retriever, Flicka - you all know her story. "Flicka: My Golden Years"

Looks like I might be writing a series.

-Rosefern

Paige

Let it be
Shelby, my girl.

Pretty simple. I had several dogs before her but she was my dog. She was my only friend as a child. Sure, I had my brother and his buddies but I never had any of my own friends. I've always been an outcast. She helped me through those tough years as a kid being tormented.

BostonBanker

My Rhodesian Ridgeback, Lorelei - she was the first dog that was truely "mine", the dog that introduced me to lure coursing and obedience. Her life ended way too soon - we thought we'd have forever. "Lorelei: Lessons from the World's Greatest Teacher"
OT - but have you read "The Dogs of Babel"? The main dog character is a RR named Lorelei! It's also a great book on it's own.

Rosefern

OT - but have you read "The Dogs of Babel"? The main dog character is a RR named Lorelei! It's also a great book on it's own.
Yes, I have, actually! :lol-sign:

A friend pointed it out to me, after I mentioned I had had Rhodesians...

Members online

No members online now.