Tundra and Philly Puppy pics

gapeach

Big Mutts
I know what you mean, I'm sure they were having a good time. We play rough with our Carey(even our 19 month old daughter) wrestling on the floor. Some people would think we wre being mauled if they saw it! Sometimes we have to pull Maggie (our lil' girl) off Carey. :D

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
yeah she's 2 years old now thats when she was 14 weeks old with my friend kathies pitbull puppy philly.

gapeach

Big Mutts
My mama has a white german shepard that is a year older than Carey they used to play together a lot but now Carey is too bossy. They still play but Carey hoggs all the toys sometimes.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
lol yup sounds like Tundra and Philly nowadays. Philly's a wimp lol when it comes to Tundra and ever time they meet she bosses him around to no end lol. But they get along I think Tundra just takes advantage of the fact she's bigger then him. We're thinking he was the runt of the litter because he's small even as an adult.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Here they are the last time i took Tundra to visit Philly and Kathy.

Tundra's bestfriend Philly

Saje

Island dweller
Those are cute pics. Really clear too. Maverick and Mikey play like that. All teeth. It's intimidating to watch. Maverick looks wolfish and Mikey looks, well, like Mikey. :D

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
lol Saje i can just picture that. The only other dog Tundra plays that way with is Zeus cause i think he gets on her nerves lol. the other dogs she either ignores or "chase plays". She and Zeus are sooo different.

Tundra's little friend Philly is owned by Kathy and if you remember the lady who's horse kicked Zeus? She's that lady and the puppy pics of the two were about two months after the accident. Funny how friendshipd are made lol.

Saje

Island dweller
no kidding. how often do they get to play together? I wish I had friends (here) that had big dogs for M&M to play with. :D

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
when ever Kathy and i have the time to visit. Usually they come out here for obviouse reasons or we go on a Hike with out her horse lol.

Those are funny! Ours do that too. Only with bigger mouths, lol. And lots of sound effects! You'd think they were killing each other. All in good fun though. Kharma's learned to grab the bottom of Shiva's jaw. Shiva can't do anything about it and it just frustrates her beyond belief. :p

Members online

No members online now.