Amir cheeky thing!

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Amir has really settled in nicely and is usually a very well behaved boy. But of course he is a colt and as a colt he can be quite cheeky.I was in the stall with him today leading him out and i had just given him a carrot and as we were walking out i guess he assumed I had one in my back pocket! Because he definatly bit me right in the butt! Lol I turned around real quick and kinda scared him lol he pinned back his ears like "whaaaaaaaaaat?" lol and i just told him "no more carrots for you" and tapped him on the nose playfully. He is quite the character and practically jumps through hoops to get attention lol. He's a good horse though a handful but a managable handful ;) . Just thought I would share with you all :).

tcreed

That is funny! Makes me miss my girl. Did you post a picture of him yet?

Debi

Pits, just my own curiosity...will he be a stallion? I can't wait to see pics. I will have to remember to check in here more often!!!!! :) what did you decide for a stable mate? (maybe I missed that final post??)

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Im undecided on wether or not I will geld Amir or not most likely I will im no expert on horse breeding or anything and so he will just be gelded im sure.

Sheba that colt is beautiful! Something to think about definatly

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Hahaha! He sounds like a handful already!! :D I love a horse with a personality! I would definatley geld if you're not planning on breeding! It is safer for you in the long run! Although I would get him bridle and saddle trained before gelding ( we always gelded at about 3 1/2 on the farm) Because it is scientifically proven than geldings are less intelligent than Stallions! Obviously they lose their brains right along with their other parts when they are gelded! lol! :D

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Gustav said:
Hahaha! He sounds like a handful already!! :D I love a horse with a personality! I would definatley geld if you're not planning on breeding! It is safer for you in the long run! Although I would get him bridle and saddle trained before gelding ( we always gelded at about 3 1/2 on the farm) Because it is scientifically proven than geldings are less intelligent than Stallions! Obviously they lose their brains right along with their other parts when they are gelded! lol! :D
Lol good point!

Members online

No members online now.