Shamoo.

kady05

Also, YOU ABOUT GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK. I don't think nice things when I see just a name as the title without realizing what board I'm in :rofl1:
Glad I wasn't the only one!

I still can't believe how FAT she was when you got her. She looks amazing now! She has to live forever.

SaraB

Shamoo, along with her story and the obvious love and respect you have for her, has become one of my favorites. I am so impressed with her transformation. I know how lucky you must feel to have her in your life, and I bet she feels three times as lucky.
This. Those pictures are incredible, never knew she was overweight when you got her! She is so lucky to have landed in your home.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
She looks amazing.

Between her and happy I REALLY want to adopt an older dog now....

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Thank you all, she really is a spectacular dog. She had us all fooled too, that weight was slowing her down by a lot. When I got her she was turning 10 (birthday was told to be around the first of march) and so slow and lazy you'd never expect the crazy energy and drive. I figured i would drop some of weight and rehome home her for a shortened life. My parents fell in love with the ease of her and boy were they overwhelmed when the weight kept dropping. Denis says the previous owners probably fattened her up to slow her down. lol As the weight dropped her energy level sky rocketed and my parents would find her pulling down plants (probably my spring pole work transferring, oops!) and swimming at all hours. Eventually when my dad fell ill I took her back and never looked back. Aside from the fact she has a bad knee she would have made a pretty cool sport dog and she has made a fun dock diver.

For her birthday we're doing a barn hunt in two weeks.

I will always have an oldie because of her, it's really opened up a new love that I can't imagine being without.

Taqroy

I big pink puffy heart Shamoo. There's a dog at the rescue that reminds me a lot of a younger Moo - her name is Regina and she's super overweight. But she's crazy and hilarious and loves everyone.

All these older dogs make me to just go to shelter and adopt an older dog.

Shamoo is adorable! And I respect you for making such a wonderful transformation with her. She's looking healthy and happy, and looks as if she is still full of life. :)

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Moo is such a good looking old lady :)

I just love her...and you did an amazing job of getting her to a good weight.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I had absolutely NO idea that Shamoo was so overweight when you brought her home :yikes:

She's one of my favorite dogs on here. You both really lucked out with each other!

crazedACD

Wow, I didn't realize she was that big either! She looks positively svelte (and loads happier) now. She is just a gorgeous girl...here's to many more years.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Also, YOU ABOUT GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK. I don't think nice things when I see just a name as the title without realizing what board I'm in :rofl1:
omg this. Especially when I saw it was already 4 pages long.

She looks amazing, add me to the camp of folks that didn't realize she was so overweight. How'd you get her to drop it? My overweight senior needs some help!

Members online

No members online now.