Kodi's Mom - Just joined

To all dog lovers everywhere - “The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.†― Andy Rooney My dog Kodi is SUPER nice. He's a Scooby Doo who talks to us constantly, and he gets very bossy! Who knew a dog could be so funny and verbal???? He's a mix of husky and border collie, a beautiful golden red color with white markings. He has the traditional husky build and face and curling tail, and the typcial husky behavior - for instance he has to be high up to survey the land, thus he jumps on tables, fence tops, logs, whatever and looks longingly into the distance and when we have snow he likes nothing better than to roll and clean himself up in it. But he is so gregarious and funny that I think the collie side of his nature, which also gave him the gift of leaping tall buildings with a single bound, is very much a part of his intelligent and quirky personality. I wish I could take him everywhere!!! Does anyone else have a dog that talks and sings all day long?

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Welcome aboard!

Pics are required or you will be banned instantly :rofl1: (Just kidding - but post pics)

Members online

No members online now.