My new puppy

ACooper

HEY! You can't just post a couple pics and not tell us more!

She is adorable, but we need info missy! hahahaha

dogsarebetter

EVIL SHELTIES!!!!
LOL
Thanks guys. my border collie, Chance had to be put down a few weeks ago, and I decided I needed a puppy. One of my friends breeds and shows shelties, and I knew she had some puppies, so I called her up. And fell in love with Lynn.

She loves water! It's hard to keep her out of the little kiddie pool. And she is VERY out going and social. She loves everyone she meets and is always happy. When you play with her she makes these cute little monkey grunt noises. Lynn is in to everything all of the time. She is a very active, curious puppy. Her and Ruckus are becoming great pals. I have only had her for a week now :)

R

RedyreRottweilers

RAB, I am so sorry to hear about Chance. I know you tried so hard for him. Best of luck with that adorable puppy, she is toooo cute.

a.baker

Oh she is cute!!! She looks so playful.

Sophie loves water too. When she was 10 lbs few weeks I was filling the bath up with lots of bubbles for my daughters bath. Left to help her pick out toys and came back and theres Sophie, all you could see above the bubbles was her head poking out and the tip of her super long tail wagging. It was the cutest thing ever, I laughed til I cried.

Members online

No members online now.