Dogs make good test subjects - New camera

jenv101

Bite Club
These are just auto mode shots (Mostly without flash so I didn't blind the dogs) to test out my new camera and make sure everything was working and that I can upload to my computer, etc. Can't wait to start really playing with it!

My test subjects were a little suspicious...

DSC_0045 by Holga-Jen, on Flickr

She has this pathetic, no-ears look on her face 90% of the time... designed to melt your heart

DSC_0041 by Holga-Jen, on Flickr

Ohhh yeah that's the spot (Aura loves grooming Riley)

DSC_0038 by Holga-Jen, on Flickr

My handsome boy

DSC_0033 by Holga-Jen, on Flickr

DSC_0023 by Holga-Jen, on Flickr

Aura wondering what the big black box is...

DSC_0013 by Holga-Jen, on Flickr

All done for now!

I'm so happy you got a camera!!! Yay for more pictures!

You have two great dogs and I can't wait to see more of them.

Panzerotti

There is way too much cute in those pics. Pan is very jealous that Aura has a friend that she can groom and be sweet with. It's really too bad the weather didn't cooperate, Pan and Aura would have been so sweet and cute together.

chaospony

I love seeing pictures of your two, especially together!
I've noticed Malinois make great photo subjects. They have some pretty great expressions going on!

Lol @ the grooming pic. My saluki does that to my Afghan hounds....then I have to re-groom all the spots he just did and brush out the tangles he created :lol-sign:

Taqroy

That grooming picture is too cute. I love how your dogs are with each other (or at least how Riley puts up with Aura? LOL). And I'm excited that we'll get to see more pictures now. :)

jenv101

Bite Club
Thanks everyone!

I'm so happy you got a camera!!! Yay for more pictures!

You have two great dogs and I can't wait to see more of them.
Me too - you have no idea how long I've been waiting to get a DSLR. I finally decided that a new baby and a whole year off was pretty much a great reason to splurge! Now I can take indoor and action shots of the dogs too that aren't blurry!

Riley really is a horse, isn't he?! LOL he dwarfs poor Aura!

Can't want to see more of them! :D
He is. Total freak!

There is way too much cute in those pics. Pan is very jealous that Aura has a friend that she can groom and be sweet with. It's really too bad the weather didn't cooperate, Pan and Aura would have been so sweet and cute together.
We will try again next time for sure - whenever that may be lol! Maybe see you guys in August if you come down for some FR fun?

That grooming picture is too cute. I love how your dogs are with each other (or at least how Riley puts up with Aura? LOL). And I'm excited that we'll get to see more pictures now. :)
LOL Riley has personal space issues but he secretly loves the attention. She's been really good for him, since she is the total opposite.

Members online