Is anyone going to the '09 Westminster?

xpaeanx

I'm def going! I always enjoy it! :) And I was wondering if any other chazzers are going? Maybe we can have a mini meetup?

xpaeanx

well I think you HAVE to come up! Make him travel up here! LOL. I'm really excited! I'm hoping to meet a few nice cardi breeders! :)

xpaeanx

The Westminster Kennel Club 133rd Annual Dog Show

Monday and Tuesday, February 9-10, 2009
Madison Square Garden
Pennsylvania Plaza
Seventh to Eighth Avenues and 31st to 33rd Streets
New York, New York

America's First and Only Champions Only Dog Show Entry limited to 2,500 dogs

Individual breed judging will take place each day between the hours of 8:00AM and 6PM.

All Hound, Terrier, Non-Sporting and Herding breeds and varieties will be judged on Monday, with Groups judged on Monday evening.

All Sporting, Working, and Toy breeds and varieties will be judged on Tuesday, with Groups judged on Tuesday evening. Best In Show will also be judged on Tuesday evening.

Junior Showmanship preliminaries will be judged each afternoon, with the finals to be held at 7:30PM on Tuesday evening.

169 Breeds and Varieties will be judged in seven different groups during the day Monday and Tuesday*.

*Competition in each breed and variety may be viewed in streaming video at the Westminster website. This video will be available within two hours of completion of the judging of that breed. (Please note: A high speed connection is necessary for viewing.)

Future Westminster Dog Show Dates

Monday and Tuesday, February 8-9, 2010
http://www.westminsterkennelclub.org/2009/show/info.html

iwantmypup

I think it would be so AWESOME to go. I know my mother and I were planning on taking a trip somewhere around either Jan, Feb or March for a few days...gosh, I wish we could go!

HoundedByHounds

Oh, it's *you*
If you look for the Beagles a dog of mine is there. His name is PJ and he's a 13"...think they're going. He's a tricolor and cute as a button LOL. His handler is a Jr.

bubbatd

Surely there are Chazzers around you !!! Hope that you meet up with someone !

Members online

No members online now.