A little video of Casey..

Kase

.. and when I say little I mean little lol, there was hardly any room on the tape and I don't know where my brother put the others. She's got into this habbit of evrey time we train thinking I want her to speak and I end up making it worse by saying "don't speak" and she hears the word speaks and speaks lol :rolleyes: :p. It isn't really that interesting but I just figured you could see the 'real' Casey instead of just snapshots in the pics I post (hehe you can hear her heavy breathing which she does when shes concentrating). Oh and just to annoy you with my voice too :p :D.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cTJHlJPQ4I

Kase

Thanks everyone :D. Casey says thanks too ;).

I can do more as soon as I get more tapes for the camcorder lol.

Katkoota

cRaZy AbOuT DOGS
She is just the cuttest thing LOVED the vid, especially seeing her speak. What a cute voice she has. She should be a singer ;)

((Kat hugs Casey and gives kisses to that cuttie face))))

Kase

She is just the cuttest thing LOVED the vid, especially seeing her speak. What a cute voice she has. She should be a singer

((Kat hugs Casey and gives kisses to that cuttie face))))
Thanks Katkoota! :D

Casey gives you a kiss back ;).

Long time no see, I hope everythings well at your end. We haven't had any Snowy or Dior pics in a long while :p ;).

RD

Are you dead yet?
Omg how did I miss that video?

She is so cute, I love the heavy breathing. Buster used to do that when he wanted something to eat :D

Members online

No members online now.