Sunflower Cluster 2013!

Saeleofu

ALMOST TIME!!!!!!!!!!

I got a call from NWAKC to confirm my coursing entries since I goofed on the dates. I asked him when we should be there, and he pretty much said "I don't know, but the earlier you come the earlier the dogs can run." So I don't know what time to be there. I doubt much is going to happen before 10am Friday, but I don't know :/

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
ALMOST TIME!!!!!!!!!!

I got a call from NWAKC to confirm my coursing entries since I goofed on the dates. I asked him when we should be there, and he pretty much said "I don't know, but the earlier you come the earlier the dogs can run." So I don't know what time to be there. I doubt much is going to happen before 10am Friday, but I don't know :/
Whaaaaa? I hope they got mine, I haven't gotten a call!
... granted, I think I put the correct dates on the entries. Eeeee, now I want confirmation!

Saeleofu

Whaaaaa? I hope they got mine, I haven't gotten a call!
... granted, I think I put the correct dates on the entries. Eeeee, now I want confirmation!
Yeah, the only reason he called was because I messed up my dates. They didn't call last year.

Saeleofu

OH! Sizzle, can you bring your doggie dryer pretty please? Logan decided he's going to blow coat this week :wall: I don't think the dryer from work can handle that, it's really not powerful at all, and mine chose to die again :/

Airn

Heading out tomorrow afternoon! Fingers crossed I get the stuff I ordered. I better. I paid extra for quick delivery.

Excited! But I (unexpectedly) work today so I cant do as much pre packing as I wanted.... (11-8 what kind of shift is that?!)

See you guys soon! Hoping I dont forget anything!

Saeleofu

When I was doing rally, I always got a paper in the mail telling me my number and my ring time.

I have not received anything yet. I DID get an email conformation from Onofrio for the conformation classes, and they certainly took my money! My check for reserved grooming was also cashed, despite getting it in a bit late. I thought I'd have something by now, considering it starts TOMORROW.

I'd like to go set up my grooming space tomorrow morning, but I don't even know how to get my space. I'd love to haul all my crates and crap up there and leave it. I bought locks for the crate doors, so I can shove my stuff in the crates and lock it up :D

Saeleofu

OH! Those of you arriving tomorrow night, let me know if you need anything! I have class until 5pm-ish (Eagle Valley Raptor Center FTW!) but after that I'm mostly free, just dogshow prep stuff really.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

Saeleofu

So, I was going to load the car tonight, but I'm lazy. So I'm going to watch my gecko for half an hour, then go to bed and load up in the morning. I want to get set up tomorrow without the dogs in tow to make it easier to haul crap in my tiny car. I may need two trips, even. WHY DID I BUY A SEDAN?

On a related note, I really need to get a mini van, small SUV, or station wagon. This car will never work for long distance shows, even if I do fix ALL THE THINGS. Which reminds me, I need to buy coolant in the morning, because my car's out of it. Again.

It was SNOWING today. It better warm up for the weekend, or IMMA BE PISSED. Weather.com still says 70s for the weekend, so there's still hope! The coursing field will probably be a mud pit though.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
So, I was going to load the car tonight, but I'm lazy. So I'm going to watch my gecko for half an hour, then go to bed and load up in the morning. I want to get set up tomorrow without the dogs in tow to make it easier to haul crap in my tiny car. I may need two trips, even. WHY DID I BUY A SEDAN?

On a related note, I really need to get a mini van, small SUV, or station wagon. This car will never work for long distance shows, even if I do fix ALL THE THINGS. Which reminds me, I need to buy coolant in the morning, because my car's out of it. Again.

It was SNOWING today. It better warm up for the weekend, or IMMA BE PISSED. Weather.com still says 70s for the weekend, so there's still hope! The coursing field will probably be a mud pit though.
SERIOUSLY??!!!?? SNOW???? *sigh*

Well, good thing I have rain boots packed. :rolleyes:

Airn

Excuse me if I'm not dressed the way I normally would be meeting new people. Nice shoes and rain don't mix, so I'll probably be sporting crappy tennis shoes :rolleyes:

And YAY THE CRATE GOT HERE! IT'S SO PURTY! Gwen stayed in it last night and whined her head off. But I think she'll be fine. She realized pretty quickly she wasn't getting out.

OMG LESS THAN A DAY AWAY! I don't know why I'm so excited for this, but I am! :D

Saeleofu

Excuse me if I'm not dressed the way I normally would be meeting new people. Nice shoes and rain don't mix, so I'll probably be sporting crappy tennis shoes
Well, I'll be in jeans, t-shirt (probably a Doctor Who one lol), and VFFs, sooo... ;)

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Well, I'll be in jeans, t-shirt (probably a Doctor Who one lol), and VFFs, sooo... ;)
I'll be in jeans, VFFs, and a tshirt of some kind (probably the one I bought specifically for lure coursing, MWAHA) ... and if it's muddy, I'll be wearing rubber boots.... so don't worry about what you'll be wearing. :)

Saeleofu

THREE CRATES! IN MY CAR! WOOO HOOOOOO! The way they fit makes NO sense, but I can close and latch my trunk. No room for dogs or my grooming trunk either, but that's why I taking them up there this morning.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
PS - I'm not sure if tossing a puppy out into the backyard and yelling, "Don't get dirty, you have a show tomorrow!" was really the wisest thing to do.

Members online

No members online now.