The Venting Thread

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I'm home alone tonight and all night. I hate being home along. It gives me anxiety and I can't sleep. :( SO is at his parents and I don't want to make him come home... A friend was supposed to stay her for tonight, so he was going to visit his parents. This is the first time in a long time I've spent a night alone. On nights like this Id like my one room apartment back. I didn't have any anxiety there because I could see everywhere. Now... our apartment is big. :(
Close all the curtains, switch all the lights on, and put the tv on. There are certain houses I don't like being alone in and that's what I'd do.

My mum is scared of the dark and still sleeps with a night light and the door open if she's alone! It's just one of those things! Luckily I feel quite secure in this house, but I still keep the dogs in with me if I'm alone.

GipsyQueen

Close all the curtains, switch all the lights on, and put the tv on. There are certain houses I don't like being alone in and that's what I'd do.

My mum is scared of the dark and still sleeps with a night light and the door open if she's alone! It's just one of those things! Luckily I feel quite secure in this house, but I still keep the dogs in with me if I'm alone.
I wish I had a dog for exactly this reason. If SO went on buisness trips or something that would be a HUGE reason to get a dog.
I think it's because when I was 5, we had someone break into our hotel suite (we had just moved to the USA) and my mom went to check on the laundry. I didn't want to come along so she went without me. Thank GOD I chained the door. Anywho someone tried to break into our door and scared the crap out of me. Since then, I've never liked staying home alone at night. When my parent's went on vacation without me, Id insist on keeping Gipsy with me because I couldn't stay in the big house alone.
I think it's something about the size of the apartment/house. My studio wasn't a problem oddly enough. My parent's house alone was a HUGE problem. Now Im already scared of going to bed. :( I guess I could snuggly bunny? :( lol

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
If had an incredibly emotional day... Not in a good way and went back to comfort food eating. Well, guess what, Julia, it didn't make you feel better emotionally, but now you physically feel like crap, too.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Pretty sure I have the flu. Won't find out for sure until my doctor appt on Monday.
Bah humbug. Bleh. Poo. *whine* *cry* :(

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
I am tired and edgy. I want to get up and continue putting away laundry but the dogs will get up and I will get annoyed. Here I sit, feeling guilty that I'm not unpacking but avoiding.

Grab

I have an exceptionally annoying headache. We're out of ibuprofen. My options are chewable kids' tylenol or Vicoden. The latter seems a bit overkill for a headache. Curses.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
My program keeps failing and I'm too tired to figure out why. It's totally cool if I don't get you to run tonight, don't even worry about it. -_-

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
I hope C++ dies. The syntax is fine, the program runs, but the numbers it's giving me are so very wrong and I can't figure out what's wrong with the functions it's calling. Just die.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Ugh why can't people put their big girl panties on. If you want to go to place XYZ, you can still go even though I don't want to go with you. Don't make me feel bad that now you "can't go" since I said no! Yeesh.

And Happy has only lost 2 pounds in the month that I've had her :( Okay I know 2 pounds is still 2 pounds, and it's awesome, and better than her gaining weight... but gah I was hoping to see a bigger number, even though she still looks like a blimp to me so I don't know why I was expecting more! Hopefully we can get down to business a bit more once the weather gets nicer and I can stand to be outside for a more significant amount of time!

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Can't go to my doctor appt tomorrow cause I have no money to pay upfront. So I guess Im gonna try and go to the er.
I don't care where I go but I need to go somewhere. My throat is **** near swollen shut and I can't even think right. Everything is so off balance. Sigh.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Anyone else freaking sick of winter? I want my nice, warm weather and the gorgeous foliage back so I can BE OUTSIDE without being in shittons of pain. Bah!

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Anyone else freaking sick of winter? I want my nice, warm weather and the gorgeous foliage back so I can BE OUTSIDE without being in shittons of pain. Bah!
I LOVE winter. But with Siri now I can't do like anything outside because she just gets too cold. She has an awesome coat now, but I can't find boots that stay on and are tiny enough for her tiny paws. It's very hard to tire out a puppy inside a 1 bedroom apartment :p

Members online

No members online now.