Rockette is here

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator

That bed was on clearance for like $3. We had to get it, LOL. It's a GIANT LOOFAH DOG BED... c'mon!!

Yesterday we re-did Payton's ears with moleskin and string... the string came undone. This was Rockette's new fave toy.

Actually Payton is kind of her new fave toy LOL. She loves him. Auggie actually has very little interest in her for some reason, but she is playing with Payton, and as long as I watch Payton and stop him before he gets out of hand, they are doing well together!

Little Princess.

She is SO flippin' cute!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Nope, not for me - she is my mom's dog. She is one of the baby girls out of Auggie's bro.
She REALLY seems to love Payton but since we are keeping the boys apart from her the majority of the time, she is reduced to making eyes at him through her crate or playpen... =P Right now the boys are doing their best impression of the Daytona 500 around the house and she is in her crate pouting. Poor princess.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
She's just this little adorafluffpup and that snip and her eyes and ooooooohhhhh! :D

How come you're keeping her away from the boys? Bonding with your mom/avoiding "littermate" syndrome?

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
How come you're keeping her away from the boys? Bonding with your mom/avoiding "littermate" syndrome?
Yeah, that's definitely part of it. Payton is nearing six months so I don't think we would have a problem, but it's easier to just keep them apart to allow her to blossom on her own. The other part is, my boys are crazy and I don't want her to get trampled... particularly with Payton, who we have all taken to calling the wild child. =P She is a little bigger than half his size but I definitely don't need my baby monster to body slam her or anything. X_X The big dog has very little interest in her, actually, which is a bummer because I could probably trust him to play with her and be nice.

For everybody with puppy fever, I will say she is not nearly as good of a puppy as Payton was, LOL. She cries and barks in her crate, she fusses early in the morning, soooo annoying!! She isn't quite as bright as him either LOL. Poor thing. And she is in that "I love to chew hair!!" phase.

Members online