Pet Forum, I was wondering if...

I was wondering if I made a pet forum (as in about dogs, horses and cats) and also a section for suggestions/questions and vet related stuff if anyone would be interested in joining? It would just be a basic Proboards or InvisionFree site. I would host a few fun contests every now and then(not like actually winning money or stuff), but just like things to entertain. Example: Puppy of the month or something. Any opinions? Thanks.

Here is the problem I see...

Awhile back a large group split from Chaz and I TRIED as hard as possible to keep up with the new board because I liked some of those people very much but I just couldnt find the time.

There are times it is a hard enough task just to keep up with Chaz.

Also, I am IMPATIENT, like really really bad...so when i ask a question I want an answer NOW, haha. That is what I like about Chaz, most of the time when I ask a question I get a couple of responses pretty quick. A lot of times with new boards they tend to move very slow.

However, that should not stop you from trying to start up a board if you want... I am sure it will be a fun experience and its always nice to get to do things YOUR way. If you do start it up feel free to post the link and I will try and stop by and I am sure a few others will as well.

Alright, we'll see I guess, it depends if anyone really is interested. I mean, I won't bother if no one wants to join. I love chazhound and all, it's just before I used to host a forum, but for some reason one day the site stopped working, no one could long in anymore, and it was a glitch, apparently you had to start paying, even if it was free. So I ended up leaving that, but now I sorta wanted to build it again, there is a few other people from some other forum I'm on that would join as well, but I mean if there's only 3-4 people without including me that was interested, there's no point. I'd have to see a good 10-15 people again to start it.

bubbatd

I believe at least 3 members have their own now .... I miss them here , but didn't follow them there . Chaz takes all my time .

Cheetah

Fluffy Corgi Addict
I am not interested in joining more pet forums now or in the future... I'm already a member of like 7, and mod two of them. >@_@<

Also, I am IMPATIENT, like really really bad...so when i ask a question I want an answer NOW, haha. That is what I like about Chaz, most of the time when I ask a question I get a couple of responses pretty quick. A lot of times with new boards they tend to move very slow.

this ^^ especially if I want an "expert" answer..

I mod on another forum, takes up alot of my time as is...I can't imagine being a regular on a third one :)

Members online

No members online now.