Catahoula mix, pit mix, standard schnauzer, basset mix, and more of Gilbert the AB!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Yeah, I have the FOHA pics from this week all resized and uploaded, so I figured I might as well post them tonight.

First, three pics of Gilbert. This dog is awesome. So friendly, very food driven, soft as anything. Some kids, about 7 and 10 yrs old I think, petted him and he was very good with them. I wouldn't place him with any young children though, he doesn't know his own strength, and would knock them over and probably trample them, lol.

Blurry pic, but cute.

This is Franklin, I think he looks like a pit bull mix. He's quite friendly with people, but with dogs, that's kindof iffy. He seemed interested in meeting girls, but a male dog walked by and he barked and snarled at him. Small male dogs seem to be ok with him. But, this is his first weekend at FOHA, and he was a bit nervous.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face

And this is GusGus, he's been at FOHA F.O.R.E.V.E.R. (like a year at least). I don't know why nobody adopts him! He's playful, loves other dogs, has a bark like a great dane, and is just so cute!

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
And Lilac, the standard schnauzer! She has natural ears and tail. She is quite the puppy and is jumpy, mouthy, pulls on the leash, and crazy hyper. Lilac is a real happy girl!

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Here's two pics of Matt the adorable APBT with his foster daddy. Matt may be a FOHA dog forever; he's a very hot dog, he LOOKS for a fight, and there aren't very many people can responsibly handle such a dog. But, I can honestly say that he's everything an APBT should be.

And a pic of a dog konked out in her run that Stef took.

DONE!

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
Beautiful dogs. :) It's wonderful that you help all of these dogs. Your photos make me miss my shelter working days!

(P.S. Chaz revised so that you can post 10 photos per post now)

CaliTerp07

Aww, Gusgus!

My grandparents' dog had a tail like that! We called it Sasha's "crank". (She was a rottie/lab mix whose tail was never docked--it was so cute!)

Members online

No members online now.