Bloodhound puppies killed

joce

Some people are disgusting! Why would you do that?!

Ugh. I am against hunting, but that's what hounds were bred to do, and they enjoy it!! I don't like the idea of humans hunting, but it doesn't bother me when I see my dogs chasing rabbits or squirrels.

BagelDog

Not crazy...
Yeah, esspecially when it says that their bred to hunt humans, which I assume means they find missing people, or criminals. Poor pups. Poor mama dog.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
BagelDog said:
Yeah, esspecially when it says that their bred to hunt humans, which I assume means they find missing people, or criminals. Poor pups. Poor mama dog.
You're right BagelDog, they are used for search and rescue by the Police force! It helps the police force to know when they are on the right trail because the dogs Howl.

It's a senseless waste!!

joce

That was no good reason. That was some nutt giving all of us who really do love animals a bad name. Why kill them? They could have puppy napped them and placed them if they really cared. Just imagine what you would do if someone came and did this to your dogs. And those police tracking dogs are not cheap. I've heard it is horribly hard to find a good bloodhound. htey are prone to a lot of problems.

Members online

No members online now.